CARE VILLAGE FOUNDATION is a voluntary Organization,Commitment to the welfare of Youth, Women, Adolscent Girls, Children's, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes,Refugees and other deprived sections of the society and working towards the total development of the society.
It is functioning since Dec. 2008 and registered on 2012 has gone much ahead in rendering services like counseling, development cum training services,Yoga awareness campaigns, Pramotion of sports and cultural activities, Formation and strenthening of Community Youth Groups,and Training's, self-employment projects along with other voluntary/Government agencies like Central Council of Research Yoga and Naturopathy,MWCD, NEHRU YUVA KENDRA, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (Government of India) , Delhi Tuberculosis Association(DTBA), LIVER CARE FOUNDATION, SNS Foundation, DELHI POLICE, MINISTRY OF AAYUSH, SEBI, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre(RGCRI),UNHCR,ACCESS Development Services,Sant kaur Memorial Trust, Jana Urban Services for Transformation Pvt. Ltd. (JUST) etc. to the under-privileged, unaware and depressed sections of the society.
We have extended our services and the scope of development to cover the vast sections of people including middle class so that full justice is done to our basic aim and objectives. To maximize the potential of an individual, various alternatives are provided at Care Village Foundation.
Yes, I wish to join hands with Care Village Foundation for the most vulnerable. Please accept my contribution
Care Village Foundation (CVF) in contemporary context denotes full, total and complete state of development. True to meaning, Care Village Foundation is devoted towards total development of the selected target group in the fields of health, education, economy and self-employment by providing various alternatives to enhance their potential to the rnaximum and helping them achieve better quality of life.
To eradicate poverty and promote self reliance by improving the quality of life of the poor deprived community through meaningful socioeconomic growth in all phases of life.
To educate, organize, advocate and empower te rural poor for promoting development as a liberating force aimed at gender equity, social justice, self empowerment and entitlement realization.
- Mahila Panchayat
- Non-Formal Education (3 to 6 years)
- Integrated Cutting, Tailoring and Designing
- Vocational Training & Skill Development Affiliated to NIIT
- Personality Development and Beautician Course
- Yoga Training & Research
- Art and Craft Skills
- Crisis Intervention Center for Child abuse and rape victims
- Free Legal Counseling
- Family Counseling Services
- Spoken English & Computer Course
- Student self-Help Group Programme
- Community Mobilization programmes
- Dispensary for Sr. Citizens
- Recreation Centre for Sr. Citizens
- Awareness Programmes against Female Foeticide & Female Infanticide, child labour, Domestic Violence, crimes against women & children
- Mass Marriages of Poor Girls and Victims of Crimes
- Children Sanskar Camps (during Summer and Winter Vacations)
- Mental Health Workshops
- Counseling Services against Drug abuse
- Nutrition Camps
- Regular Pulse Polio Camps
- Talks, Seminars, Workshop on Contemporary Issues
- Self Defense Courses
- Services for Mentally and Physically Challenged Girl Child
- Campaign Against Child Labour and Child Abuse
To make a society to be self-supportive in all respect through proper and meaningful utilization of available resources.
- To maximum the potential of the clients & channelize their energies in the right direction.
- To form, establish and pursue a common platform to fight against social evils.
- To generate mass awareness with regard to family life, health, cleanliness etc.
- To offer counseling services for individuals and group problems.
- To assists women in earning their livelihood.
- To organize various activities in support of their endeavors.
- To organize demonstrations again. wrong-doing.
- To improve the value system in society.
- To promote social, cultural, sports, health and recreational activities.